Skip to main content
- To increase woodland cover and enhance the natural environment and biodiversity of these formerly derelict areas of land.
- To provide forestry and wildlife conservation training and workshops for local communities to develop new skills.
- To provide local employment opportunities in the creation of new woodland, management of existing woodland and habitats.
- To enhance the health & well-being of the local population and allow access to relatively wild and inspiring green spaces.
- To provide opportunities and encourage local businesses to utilise the open space where applicable and allow their businesses to grow.